IN CONJUNCTION WITH IFAT 2018 MUNICH (14 - 20 May 2018)
SWA is organizing a technology mission trip to Germany. The main objective of the mission is to visit IFAT, the world’s leading trade fair for Water and Sewage Technologies.
Delegates will get to acquire new business contacts, gain market insights and also develop potential cross-border business collaborations. Site visits and business matching sessions will also be arranged.
- Estimate flight and hotel accommodation cost of $3000~S$3800/Pax to be made directly to appointed travel agent upon advice by SWA.
- Participating fee S$1,650/Pax to be paid to “Singapore Water Association” by
13 April18 (includes land transfer, coach transport, mission kits, business matching arrangement, networking meals, admin and miscellaneous expenses) (subject to min 2 delegates per company and other terms & conditions as stipulated by SWA).
- All costs and fees will be further affirmed when flights, accommodation and transport arrangement are finalised.
- Meals and personal expenses at own cost
- Full fees will be charged for any cancellation and non-attendance with no refund.
For more information and interest registering, please contact
Vivien at email@example.com
For more information and interest registering, please contact Vivien at firstname.lastname@example.org