14 Mar 2019 02:30PM to 14 Mar 2019 05:00PM
RHB Bank Building
90 Cecil Street, Level 16
Join us in the understanding of the current market outlook and how SMEs owner should take to have a better strategy in 2019.
Through further understanding of the insights to SME Loan Assessment as well leveraging of tools to enable to understand the profitability of the company.
Market Outlook for Businesses
- Macro Economic Outlook
- What are the key takeaways for business from the Budget?
- Which sectors are likely to have positive growth?
- What should businesses do and/or take note of moving into rest of 2019?
Insights to SME loan assessment
- What are the common type of loans available for SMEs?
- What are the cost and structure like for these loans?
- What are the common factors that banks look for in assessing business
- What are the documentations required?
02.30pm Economic outlook for Business
Mr. Shekhar Jaiswal, Head of Equity Research,
RHB Research Institute
03.15pm Insights to SME Loan Assessment
Mr. Daniel Yeo, Head, Branch Banking & SME Financial Services,
03.30pm Break and Networking
04.00pm Is your Company Profitable?
Mr. Winston Kum, Senior Manager, SME Centre@SMF
05.00pm End of Workshop
To Register, click HERE.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Agnes Tay at 68263011 or email to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. The workshop is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or
3. The workshop is open to local SMEs, subject to the sole discretion of the organiser.
4. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the workshop day may not be entertained.