Helping businesses to innovate and digitalise remain a key focus in Budget 2019. With the new budget implementations and training programmes in place, SMEs can get more assistance on relevant digital technologies and skills upgrading.
Going digital may be a daunting journey for small firms as it seems like it requires a huge amount of capital, time and effort. But the truth is, there are existing tools that can help you jump start your digitalisation journey.
As part of our on-going SME event series, join Geneco and SME-Centre@SMF to pick up tips on how you can chart out your own business digital journey.
22 March 2019, Friday
2.00pm to 5.00pm (registration starts at 1.30pm)
This event is complimentary. Drinks & light refreshment will be provided.
Join Geneco and SME-Centre@SMF to pick up tips on how you can chart out your own business digital journey.
Key Event Takeaways:
- Are you digital ready?
- Going digital: A Must for SME Growth
- Cybersecurity: Best practices for the workplace
- Grants available for SMEs
To Register, click HERE.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Geneco at 63636688 or email to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. The workshop is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or
3. The workshop is open to local SMEs, subject to the sole discretion of the organiser.
4. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the workshop day may not be entertained.