27 Jan 2020 10:00AM to 30 Jan 2020 06:00PM
Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE
Organised by Informa Markets, Arab Health is the largest healthcare event in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. The 45th edition is taking place from Monday - Thursday, 27 - 30 January 2020 at Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE.
Arab Health 2019 saw close to 52,000 visitors, 106, 972 professional visitors from 159 countries.
Arab Health 2020 covers mainly 8 sectors:
- Medical equipment & devices
- Disposables & consumer goods
- Imaging & Diagnostics
- Preventive & post- diagnostics treatments
- Healthcare & general services
- Healthcare infrastructure & assets
- IT systems & solutions
- Orthopedics & physiotherapy/ rehabilitation
Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) is leading a Singapore Pavilion at Arab Health 2020. At the same time, SMF is seeking approval for Arab Health 2020 to be covered under International Marketing Assistance Programme (iMAP) by Enterprise Singapore. Eligible companies can enjoy to up 60% subsidy for booth rental and stand construction.
Send us an email if you have further enquiry or to express interest!
- Meet new customers
- Develop relationships with existing clients
- Network with visitors and fellow exhibitors for business opportunities
- Increase branding
- Increase market presence
Arab Health 2020 is the platform to expand your business in the MENA region!
Contact person: Shirlyn Lim (Ms)