Business does not always have a surplus of cash lying around, this is even more when businesses are small and micro owners. Therefore when the business performs well, it is important to decide how best to allocate the revenue to keep the company stable and grow in an effective and sustainable way.
Join us for an informative session on maximizing your dollar! Learn how to allocate your business revenue effectively for stable and sustainable growth, and look forward to talks on improving your business and sales performance. This event will also take you through an engaging workshop on ways businesses can develop and improve their capabilities while reducing costs.
2.00pm Opening By Mapletree Industrial Trust
Ms. Chng Siok Khim, Head of Marketing, Mapletree Industrial
2.10pm Effective Cash Flow Management
Mr. Bernard Tan, Business Advisor, SME Centre@SMF
3.10pm How to Sell Without Selling
Mr. Gary Guwe, Training Director,
Catalyst Empowerment Academy
3.55pm Break and Networking
4.25pm Maximising Your People Potential
Mr William Cham, Managing Director,
Leadership Management Singapore Pte Ltd
5.10pm Attract and Retain Local Manpower
Ms. Amanda Tan, WSG Advisor, SME Centre@SMF
5.30pm End of Workshop
To Register, click HERE.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Agnes Tay at 68263011 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
1. The workshop is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or
3. The workshop is open to local SMEs, subject to the sole discretion of the organiser.
4. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the workshop day may not be entertained.
SME Centre@SMF Pte Ltd
Company UEN: 200506203R