To enable you to diversify your sources of food supplies, Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) and Polish National Support Centre for Agriculture (KOWR) with support of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Singapore are organizing a Webinar cum B2B matching on Sourcing from Polish Food Companies on Thursday, 3 September 2020 4pm (Singapore Time) via Zoom Webinar. We will have 10 to 15 Polish companies who have obtained certification from Singapore Food Agency (SFA) to export to Singapore.
This webinar is targeted at Singapore Food Companies/supermarkets/food manufacturers/distributors who are interested in buying food products/ingredients from Poland in order to diversify their food supplies. We will also assist you to find other sources of food supplies of interest to you. Please list out the requirements.
The Polish suppliers speaking at this webinar will offer:
• Meat products (Processed / Preserved)
• Vegetable & Fruit Products (Frozen / Processed)
• Dairy & Chocolate Products
• Confectionery, Cakes & Pastry
• Pasta & Noodles
• Food Ingredients / Condiments
• Beverage Products
• Convenience Food / Prepared meals
• Health Food
We urge you to join and register for the zoom webinar ASAP via registration link:
- Please email registration form to SMF by 1 Sep 2020. SMF reserves the right to accept or decline your registration.
- We will send the link to you to join the webinar if you are accepted.
- Only accepted and confirmed participants will be admitted to this Business Webinar.