Registration is closed.
- 6th December, Wednesday
- 9:30am to 11:30am
Event Hall 1-1 (Level 1) Lifelong Learning Institute 11 Eunos Road 8 Singapore 408601
Be On Top Of & Be In The Know On GST
- Be updated on GST developments and get clarity on various revised e-Tax guides
The Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals and Tax Academy of Singapore jointly present the S.U.R.E. series that gives participants insights into Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)’s e-Tax guides and answers to their queries. This series aims to reaffirm the understanding of the guides and on a macro level, enrich the tax profession.
New editions of various e-Tax guides on Goods and Services Tax (GST) have been released since the start of the year including updates to the guide on fringe benefits, the guides for insurance and logistics industries and several others. There has also been much talk on possible GST implications in e-Commerce, especially following the announcement in Budget 2017.
Get updated on these developments and boost your GST knowledge at this upcoming session that brings together a team of officers from the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore involved in various areas of GST. Achieve clarity as they share IRAS’ perspectives of various GST e-Tax guides.
What’s more. Find out more about IRAS’ self-help initiatives such as the revamped GST e-Services and revised pre-registration GST checklist. Get your queries answered in the Q&A segment too.
• Be aware of GST e-Commerce developments
• Receive a snapshot of essential updates across several GST e-Tax guides
• Achieve clarity on the GST principles applicable and the time of supply rules for insurance intermediaries
• Understand the GST treatments and new requirements for the logistics service companies and be aware of the common errors made
• Get updates of the GST treatments and concessions on fringe benefits
• Find out more about IRAS’ new self-help initiatives and tools
About the Facilitators
Ms Julia Lee - Senior Tax Officer GST-General Branch, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
Mr Leong Shi Wei - Senior Tax Auditor GST-Large Businesses Branch, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Darrick / Nabila at
6597 5719 / 6597 5714
Darrick / Nabila