- 1st August, Tuesday
- 9:00am to 5:30pm
Parkroyal on Beach Road, Singapore
Central Kitchen Asia 2017 International Conference
1 – 2 August 2017, Tuesday and Wednesday
9.00am to 5.30pm
Amidst increasing rental and operational costs, coupled with rising concerns over manpower crunch, Central Kitchen Asia 2017 International Conference gathers winning case studies and innovative business strategies on increasing efficiency and productivity, while achieving cost-effectiveness and profitability.
Join us in 2017 to learn and carry out innovative business ideas in your F&B operations, on top of interacting and collaborating with industry visionaries from all over the region. Don’t miss the opportunity to transform your business to overcome the challenges of the future!
Key Highlights of 2017:
• Food Regulatory Perspectives 2017 and Beyond
• Towards Cost-Effectiveness and Enhanced Productivity: Setting Up A Central Kitchen
• More Than Aesthetics: Effective Central Kitchen Design and Layout
• Improving and Managing Efficient Workflow to Boost Productivity
• It’s all in the Technique: Preparation and Production in Central Kitchens
• Addressing the Manpower Crunch and Increasing Efficiency through Automation
• Mastering New Equipment and Innovative Technologies
• Ensuring Food Safety, Mitigating Vulnerability and Food Fraud/Traceability
• Healthy Food, Superfood and Sustainable Food
• Capturing The Lion’s Share of the Growing Halal Market
• Exploring and Reaping The Benefits of Kitchen Co-Working Spaces
• Improving the Quality and Engagement of Central Kitchen Staff through Training
Find out more about Central Kitchen Asia 2017 International Conference HERE.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Ashley Lim at