- 12th October, Thursday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017 Intake: 16, 17 Feb l 5, 6 Apr l 12, 13 Jun l 14, 15 Aug l 12, 13 Oct l 11, 12 Dec
Change Management is a very important skill that all organizational leaders must have for the success and survival of every organization. This two-day workshop will equip participants with the necessary skill, knowledge and aptitude to creatively manage any changes in their organization, whilst avoiding many of the pitfalls that other organizations have encountered. Participants will explore the fundamentals of change management, raise their management effectiveness and competencies and equip themselves with essential skills of motivating people and dealing with change.
This is a highly interactive, engaging, intensive, experiential and dynamic workshop packed with learning activities, practical exercises, laughter, fun and experience sharing.
At the end of the Workshop, participants will be able to:
• Realise the need for change and the nature of change
• Appreciate the important role of Vision
• Mobilize the driving forces for change
• Adopt the right strategies for change
• Utilize the appropriate tools to facilitate change
• Effectively plan and launch the change programme
• Develop communication plans
• Encourage committed participation and support from leaders/managers and staff
• Lead and manage the change process successfully
1. Why Organisational Change?
2. Strategy for Organizational Change
3. Tools for Change Management
4. Making Plan for Change
5. Executing the Plans
6. Facilitating the Change Processes
7. Sustaining the Gains
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaders of all levels who are responsible for organisational change
2 days (9am-5pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at