- 7th February, Wednesday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018 Intake: 11,12 Jan l 18,19 Jan l 07,08 Feb l 08,09 Mar l 23,24 Apr l 17,18 May l 12,13 Jun l 12,13 Jul ; 02,03 Aug l 05,06 Sep l 02,03 Oct l 08,09 Nov l 03,04 Dec
The development of an appropriate marketing strategy and the creation of a robust planning process lie at the heart of a successful business. Too often marketing is viewed as being the implementation of a range of tactical initiatives, but those companies that truly understand marketing and the concept of strategy and planning use them powerfully to drive their business growth.
The workshop will consist of a mixture of small group work, syndicate work and plenary sessions as well as presentations from the trainer. The group work and syndicate sessions will ideally work from actual examples drawn from the training delegates’ experience and real working situations. This will enable the delegates to use the workshop as an opportunity to begin to apply the training whilst participating in the workshop itself.
- Assessing your business: where it is now and where you want it to go
- How to develop and use a marketing scorecard to maximize your marketing plan effectiveness
- Developing a product positioning statement and identifying program priorities
- Clarifying the core objectives for each element of the marketing mix (Product, Price, Place and Promotion)
- Discover the most effective ways to calculate marketing plan expenditures and ROI
- Defining the overall direction, total advertising and promotion budgets and revenue expectations
- Identify items to include your marketing plan for it to implement correctly
- Develop important tactical elements in your marketing plan strategy
- Meet and present your marketing plan ideas to executive management and sell your ideas
1. Creating A Marketing Strategy
2. Segmentation & Positioning
3. Developing A Marketing Plan
4. What is Marketing Research
5. Marketing Communications Objectives
2 days (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at