- 13th March, Tuesday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018 Intake: 11,12 Jan l 13,14 Mar l 24,25 May l 26,27 Jul l 25,26 Sep l 22,23 Nov
1.Introduction to Business Writing
2. Back to the Basics
3. Sharpening Your Business Writing
4. Basic Questioning Skills
5. Composing Clear Communication
6. Strengthening Your Memos, E-mail, Letter and Report Writing
7. The Writer’s Role on Social Media internally and externally
Through this 2-day workshop, you will learn how to apply basic communication principles and communicate effectively via your writing. You will learn how to organize your thoughts and structure your messages to make your point as well as tips and techniques that will improve the style of your messages. We will discuss the common errors people make and what to look out for when drafting your piece of business correspondence and reports.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Secretaries, administrators, clerical officers who want to write clear and impactful business correspondence
2 days (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at