Registration is closed.
- 10th November, Monday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 159457
In this two-day workshop, participants will learn to apply effective listening skills in their everyday work and life at the highest level. They will acquire and practice useful techniques as part of their continuous self-development in listening and communication. With these skills they will multiple their values to their organizations by becoming much more understanding, have great relationships with everyone in the workplace and achieve outstanding performance their job and their life.
Participants will be exposed to various cognitive strategies as defined by NLP “Models of Excellence”, techniques of dealing with people of different personality types, and Emotional Intelligence EQ strategies for improving their selfawareness and social expertness. This is a highly engaging and intensive, experiential and dynamic workshop packed with learning activities, practical exercises, laughter, fun and experience sharing.
For more information, CLICK HERE
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions Apply
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Really understand what listening is as against just hearing.
• Know the importance of properly defining listening and its behaviours.
• Identify their listening styles and areas in which their learning can have the most impact.
• Identify common distractions when listening.
• Understand various types of bad listening behaviours and how to overcome them.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at