- 8th February, Thursday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018 Intake: 08,09 Feb l 09,10 Apr l 07,08 Jun l 15,16 Aug l 09,10 Oct l 10,11 Dec
People who are able to perform their professional roles effectively are those who possess powerful communication skills and a solid understanding of the differences in the way people interact. Effective human interaction can be achieved through developing an in-depth understanding of inter-personal communications. It is an essential skill for career success and a critical factor in today’s fast-paced, technological-oriented environment. Developing and using good interpersonal interaction skills often leads to more productive work environments, as well as positive relationships with colleagues, bosses and clients. Establishing and maintaining productive communication with people is a challenging part of a person’s work and social life.
1. To communicate effectively with one another under different circumstances & conditions
2. To develop their ability to express themselves so as to gain co-operation
3. To resolve conflicts that will arise in their working relationships
4. To learn to accept and welcome feedback for a more open understanding of each other
5. To listen actively so as to understand the message and feelings of the speaker
1. The Four Principles of Interpersonal Communication
2. What are the Barriers to Communication?
3. Towards a more Open Communication
4. Giving Feedback
5. Blame Attribution
6. The Listening Process
7. Learning How to Listen
8. Response Skills
9. You Personality Affects Your Attitude
10. Managing Conflicts
2 days (9am ~ 5pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at