Registration is closed.
- 26th July, Wednesday
- 9:00am to 4:00pm
8 June l 6 July l 17 Aug
15 June l 29 June l 20 July l 26 July l 24 Aug | 28 Sep | 12 Oct | 02 Nov | 16 Nov | 14 Dec
This course will enhance and refresh participants' Forklift Driving Skills.
1. Enhance Forklift Workplace Safety Operation
2. Reinforce the Importance of the Safety Procedures
- Introduction of Forklift Safety Operation
- Driving Techniques & Correct Procedure of Forklift Handling
- Load Centre, Forklift Stability & Load Chart Reading
- Pre-start Inspection of Forklift Truck
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All existing licensed Forklift operators who wish to hone or refresh their skills in Forklift operation.
A scanned copy of SOA/Forklift license must be provided upon registration.
Day: 1 full day
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue: SMF Forklift Driver's Training Centre
14 Benoi Road
(Alight at Joo Koon MRT Station, take Bus No. 253 from Joo Koon Bus Interchange)
SMF Member: S$160.50*
Contact: Mr Gerald Wong / Ms Dianaton
Telephone: 6826 3132 / 6826 3055
Fax: 6826 3113
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Ms Dianaton at