Registration is closed.
- 8th August, Tuesday
- 9:00am to 6:00pm
JI Expo, Jakarta
Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) will take the lead in coordinating a Singapore Pavilion’s participation at Machine Tool Technology Indonesia (MTTI) 2017 - an international event that focuses on advanced technologies in machine tools and metalworking, designed and steered by the industry, to serve the specific needs of various manufacturing sectors from – 8-11 August 2017 at the JIExpo, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Machine tools form the backbone of most industry development, and avail the latest and newest technology from all over the world. MTTI will help to accelerate manufacturing growth and enhance industry development in Indonesia. You may expect to network with more than 15,000 trade professionals from over 23 countries under one roof.
For more information, log on to www.mtti-exhibition.com
• Demonstrate and promote your latest products, technologies and services to proven high quality local and regional audience
• Enhance market presence and brand awareness in the market
• Generate new business leads and network with industry decision makers
• Launch new products
• Meet targeted local and international buyers and grow your branding and business
• Seek opportunity to set up distribution channels.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Michelle Zheng at