Registration is closed.
- 28th November, Tuesday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017 Intake: 17 Feb l 19 May l 21 Aug l 28 Nov
A practical approach will be taken with 70% of the course on application and 30% on techniques and concepts. Training comprises a combination of visually stimulating sessions, group activities, real-life Mind Maps Application and Power Thinking application work, brain storming, creative thinking exercises, action planning for workplace.
By the end of this workshop, attendees should be able to:
1. Understand and apply the basic guidelines for Mind Mapping
2. Generate ideas effectively
3. Employ Mind Mapping at work
1. Unleash your Brain Power with key Idea Generation Techniques (IGTs)
2. Employ Thought Grabbers, Mind Associations, Affinity Diagrams, Divergent Thinking, Convergent Thinking and Brainstorming for Idea Generation
3. Twelve Mind Mapping guidelines - do’s and don’ts
4. Multiple Mind Mapping Practice at work
5. Mind mapping for Business Applications – brainstorming, decision making, project planning, problem solving, decision making, failure analysis, trouble shooting, S-W-O-T Analysis and event planning
6. Understanding how the Brain functions – whole Brain Thinking
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $428.00
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at