Registration is closed.
- 3rd May, Wednesday
- 6:00am to 9:00pm
Packaging Council of Singapore (PCS) will be organising a mission trip to Germany from 4 to 7 May 2017.
1. Visit to Interpack 2017, world leading trade fair for the packaging industry, held once every three years.
2. Individual Business Matching Meetings with the European Companies to build contacts
3. Meet & network with World Packaging Organisation (WPO) Members & World Star Award 2017 winners
4. Attend to World Star Award & Gala Dinner 2017
5. Welcome reception by the HQ Management of Messe Dusseldorf
6. Networking session with delegates from Thai Packaging Association
7. Company / Factory Visit
The objective of the mission trip is to coincide with the Worldstar Awards Ceremony as well as interpack 2017. The spotlight at interpack 2017 will be on:
1. Industry 4.0 – Held in cooperation with the German Engineering Federation (VDMA) the exhibition will present examples of applications in the packaging machine and process technology sectors that open up new opportunities with regards to safety, traceability, copy and piracy protection, and individualised packaging.
2. Innovationparc on theme of SAVE Food - special show presenting packaging strategies and solutions that can help to reduce food loss and wastage – including the winners of the national competitions for the SAVE FOOD Packaging Awards of the World Packaging Organisation (WPO).
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Violet Er at
9764 8227 / 6826 3074