Registration is closed.
- 13th November, Thursday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 159457
This one-day Mentoring Skills training session is designed to equip leaders & managers with the relevant knowledge and skills in mentoring to help & inspire the existing & newly recruited staff to realize their full potential.
For more information, CLICK HERE
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions Apply
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
• Become more aware of the importance of Mentoring Initiative towards organizational learning, talent development and retention.
• Learn various mentoring skills to help mentees see the big picture, strategize, overcome problems, and develop their potential to the optimum.
• Learn how different communication styles can impact mentoring effectiveness
• Identify potential challenges in mentoring and avoid common mistakes
• The do’s & don’ts of mentoring.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at