Registration is closed.
- 25th December, Friday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sales is everyone’s business! Every team member must understand how they impact the sales results! Within this workshop we help you perpetuate a sales mentality for everyone! We study your team’s dynamics, how they relate to one another and how they relate to the customer. We then review basic sales techniques and transfer them to each individual’s role within the organisation.
1. To understand the value of loyal customers
2. To determine their role and their relationship to the customer
3. To sell a task vs complete a task
4. To work together effectively to help the organization succeed
5. To understand the importance of following through on promises to team members and customers
1. The Basics First
- Why Most People are Selling It Wrong and What to Do about it
- What is selling — Professionally Helping People to Buy
- The Most Important Thinking and Action in Sales
- Marketing as performed by a salesperson
2. Seven Pillars of Effective Selling
- The 7 Pillars: Be Professional, Assertive but Not Aggressive, Listen, Target it right, Offer it
attractively, communicate it right and Follow-up continuously
3. Creating Value in Developing a Relationship Strategy
- Relationships as defined by communication and solving problem
- Ladder of Loyalty from Suspects to Raving Fans
4. Establish Product Solutions by Positioning and Differentiation
- Positioning Your Offering and how
- Jack Trout’s Differentiate or Die and How to Differentiate in 3 Steps
- Power of Guarantees
- The Ultimate Positioning: Problem Solving
5. Add Value with Applications of Product Features and Benefits
- Customers don’t buy product but benefits
- P-FAB-PA approach to application
6. Your Customised Sales Presentation
- Using Dollarisation to Customise Benefits
- How to Present to Different Types of Customers using DISC Behavioural Profiling
7. Negotiate Common Buyer Concerns
- The objections and How to Overcome them in 3 steps
- The Ultimate: using the concern as the reason to go ahead
8. Closing the Sale and Servicing the Customer
- How to Close and When
- Customer Service Excellence to secure a long term relationship selling
1 day (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $321*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at