Registration is closed.
- 22nd January, Monday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018 Intake: 22,23 Jan l 10,11 Apr l 30,31 May l 19,20 Jul l 25,26 Oct
2. Seven universal principles for sales success
3. Avoid over used strategies
4. A review of the sales process
5. The prospect’s unique buying behaviour.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
1. Apply universally accepted principles leading to successful sales.
2. Avoid over used strategies that will turn away prospects.
3. Avoid causing objections and lose the sale.
4. Answer all objections professionally and confidently.
5. Adapt your selling strategies to meet the prospect’s unique buying behaviour.
• A highly participative style will be adopted to encourage total involvement and the effective transfer of learning.
• Short and to the point lectures will be used to introduce new concepts.
• Self assessment instruments will be incorporated to identify the salesperson’s strengths and areas where help may be needed.
• Actual case studies from their customers’ profile will be used for role plays.
2 days (9.00am ~ 5.00pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at