Registration is closed.
- 30th March, Thursday
- 4:00pm to 5:45pm
About Nansha Area
- Nansha FTZ approved by State Council in 2014.
- Located at geographical center of the Pearl River Delta (PRD) region.
- Has a resident population of 780,000 within its 803 square kilometer space, with 60 square kilometers of FTZ areas.
- Strategic hub for China’s Maritime Silk Road for the 21st Century.
- Leading Industries include high value-added manufacturing, shipping & logistics, finance, tourism and healthcare etc.
Join us to learn more……
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Michelle Zheng at