- 5th February, Monday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018 Intake: 05 Feb l 15 May l 03 Aug l 13 Nov
When the customer expectations are not met either by what we did or fail to do it is time for service recovery. Losing a sale is bad enough but to lose a customer for good is just bad business. All care and attention are required to win back the heart and mind of the aggrieved customer. Develop the skill and technique in retaining what you have worked hard to get; with service recovery, you win the loyalty of your customers.
By the end of the course, participants should be able:
- to provide good customer care techniques
- to learn the benefits of service recovery for the customer, his organization and himself
- to avoid the pitfalls in the customer service process
- to work in effective teams in the delivery of excellent customer care
- to implement service recovery techniques to win the loyalty of the customer
1. What is service recovery?
2. The core of a service recovery system
3. Our service recovery system: Predict, Prepare and Plan for recovery action
4. The five-step recovery system
5. How ready are you to recover when things go wrong?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All frontline personnel, supporting staff who assist directly or indirectly to the frontline personnel. Sales and service personnel.
1 day (9am-5pm)
SMF Members: $321.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at