Registration is closed.
- 15th October, Sunday
- 8:00am to 11:00pm
Vietnam (Thanh Hoa, Ha Noi & Quang Tri Provinces)
Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) & the Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore will be organising a Singapore Business Mission to Vietnam in conjunction with the Connectivity Meeting to be held in Ha Noi which will be graced by GOHs Mr Lim Hng Kiang, Singapore Minister for Trade & Industry and H.E. Nguyen Chi Dung, Minister of Vietnam Planning and Investment. The mission will cover Hanoi and surrounding Thanh Hoa from 15 – 18 October. There will be a side extension (optional) to Quang Tri province in Central Vietnam from 18 – 19 October.
The focus of this mission will cover the following industries; F&B, ICT, lifestyle (eg. furniture, industrial design), digital, healthcare, building & construction/infrastructure, renewable energy, tourism and hospitality. This will be a good platform for companies to participate and build contacts at very high level in Vietnam.
The Investment Promotion Seminar will enable you to build up contacts with senior people in both the private and government sectors who will be useful to you in your business.
[Thanh Hoa]: Thanh Hoa is a province in the North Central Coast region of Vietnam, with the 3rd most populated province among the 63 central administrative subdivisions. With major investment promises, the north central coastal province is expected to turn into a destination for huge projects with key focus in processing and manufacturing, food & agriculture, tourism, healthcare and urban and infrastructure development sectors.
[Hanoi]: Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and the country’s second largest city by population,, and expected to be the fastest growing in the world in terms of GDP growth from 2008 to 2025. Trade is a strong sector of the city, having established ties with 161 countries and territories. The economic structure underwent important shifts, with key focus on the tourism, finance, banking, infrastructure and food & agriculture sectors.
[Quang Tri]: Located in northern Central Vietnam, Quang Tri is considered as an important transport hub located on the intersection of major transportation routes of the country. It has an expected average GRDP growth rate of over 8% per year between 2016 – 2020and are looking to attract investments in the following sectors: Renewable energy, building and construction/infrastructure, food & beverage, oil & gas, furniture, maritime, lifestyle (furniture, leather products) and life sciences.
• Companies will be participating in the high level Investment Promotion Seminar to be graced by Guest of Honor H.E. Nguyen Chi Dung, Minister of Vietnam Planning and Investment and Mr. Lim Hng Kiang, Singapore Minister for Trade & Industry, and companies will be able to meet senior government officials and business people
• Meeting with H.E. Nguyen Chi Dung, Minister of Vietnam Planning and Investment only for the Singapore Business Mission delegates.
• Network and connect with relevant senior government officials and representatives from Hanoi and the provinces who will assist you to further your business in Vietnam.
• Customised business matching sessions with businesses/sectors of your interests to explore trade opportunities between both countries
• Site visits to economic zones and industrial parks for companies to explore new business and investment opportunities
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Eunice Goh (Ms) at
Eunice Goh (Ms)