- 16th November, Thursday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2017 Intake: 25 Jan l 17 Feb l 31 May l 22 Aug l 16 Nov
The need to share the workload along with empowerment is becoming more critical than ever before. The managers need to make decisions about what to delegate and how to delegate. It is no longer acceptable just to share the responsibility. Sharing responsibility should also focus on empowering the employees.
This enables the managers to have more time for strategic planning. Managers need to know how to unfold the magical power of delegation. The one-day workshop is designed to provide the participants with practical tools they can use before, during, and after delegating the assignment. The purpose is to keep the employees accountable for the outcome through effective delegation.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be expected to:
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more successful.
- Identify opportunities within the scope of your authority for delegating effectively to others.
- Identify the criteria for fair and responsible delegation to all employees
- Develop a technique for defining expectations
- Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Provide opportunities to test one’s delegation skills.
- Understanding Delegation
- The Delegation Meeting
- Communication Skills
- Potential Delegation Problems
1 day (9am-5pm)
SMF Members: $428.00*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at