Registration is closed.
- 4th June, Thursday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
Simply having creative ideas is not good enough.
Great creative ideas must be executed in the right way and within certain time frame for optimal results to be achieved. This fun-filled and highly interactive workshop will equip participants with both skills and step-by-step techniques in managing the whole process from idea generation to getting the desired results. It will also help them to reflect upon their potential, attitude & aptitude to help shape their team’s ability to innovate.
Participants will learn how to :
1. Use creative thinking methods to generate out-of-the-box ideas & solutions.
2. Turn existing problems into opportunities for growth
3. Develop the creative and innovation climate within the team & workplace.
4. Apply creative thinking techniques to foster innovation and improve systems, product and processes.
5. Enhance team morale & ownership for better group performance & collaboration.
- Identifying practices & mindset that help promote creative thinking and team innovation.
- Focusing on results vs. focusing on good process.
- Brainstorming tools and techniques to cultivate creative thinking and generate ideas and solutions.
- Eye-Q Tools to improve systems, product and processes.
- Best practices and guidelines that create an innovative work environment
- Real-world practice: opportunity spotting /solution generating.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Team leaders and members who want to develop their creativity for better work innovation and results.
2 days (9am-5pm)
SMF Members: $599.20*
*fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions
1. All notice of withdrawal must be given in writing before the issuance of letter of confirmation. Once confirmation letter is sent to participant, no cancellation will be allowed or penalty charges will apply.
If notice of withdrawal is received:
- At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
- No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
2. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and sat for all required assessments
Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
3. When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
5. SMF CCL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at