- 6th July, Thursday
- 1:30pm to 4:00pm
e2i West (Event Hall 4) Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability 80 Jurong East St 21 Singapore 609607
|2.00pm||Introduction by SME Centre Sharing of SME of Capabilities Development Diagnostic tool (CCDT) SME Successful Case studies|
|2.40pm||Tea Break & Networking|
|3.00pm||How SMEs can adopt a fast and affordable digital transformation to grow their business|
1. Sharad Gupta Advisor, Enterprise Digital Transformation
2. Eugene Koh Customer Success Specialist
|4.00pm||End of Seminar|
In today’s Digital age; Digital transformation has brought SMEs opportunities to expand globally with increasing revenues, lower operations cost and provide competitive advantage to their business.
Come and learn how you can perform your own self-diagnosis on your business using the Capability Development Diagnostic Tool (CDDT) developed based on the internationally benchmarked Business Excellence framework.
This workshop will also provide the “Why”, “When” and “Where” to transform your business. It will also cover how you can begin your digital journey to innovate and transform your business for growth.
Who should attend?
Existing SME owners who would like to embark on a digital transformation journey
Terms and Conditions
1. The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
3. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained. No-show participants will be charged a nominal fee of $20.
To verify if you are a member, please visit http://www.smfederation.org.sg/index.php/directory
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact Yu Rong at