Registration is closed.
- 25th November, Tuesday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
2985 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 159457
As organisers and leaders of meetings, we understand that meetings would be effective when the agenda justifies the purpose of the meeting. Meetings should follow rules of trust instead of rules of competition, and this can only be achieved if they are well planned, organised and followed-up on all decisions and commitments.
For more information, CLICK HERE
Telephone: 65 6826 3100
Fax: 65 6826 3113
Terms & Conditions Apply
By the end of this workshop, participants would be able to:
1. To create an awareness of the common problems the minute taker may encounter
2. To identify the purpose of writing Minutes
3. To use the Agenda to help in the minute taking process
4. To identify the different formats of Minutes
5. To improve listening and summarising skills
Programme is tentative and is subject to change at the sole discretion of Singapore Manufacturing Federation.
Should you require further information or assistance, kindly contact at