Mr Sunny Koh
Deputy President, SMF
Mr Samson Wong
The Enterprise Europe Network Singapore Centre (EEN Singapore) is one of the EEN partners located outside of Europe. EEN Singapore’s main objective is to promote and assist businesses, technology and research & development partnerships between Singapore and European companies.
EEN Singapore is a Consortium formed by the Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF), International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore) and Intellectual Property Intermediary Singapore (IPI Singapore). The partners in the Consortium have different specialized strengths and expertise to ensure the efficient running of EEN Singapore as well as to comprehensively cover the full spectrum of available partnership programs. Through the EEN Singapore, Singapore companies will be able to tap on the branding of EEN as well as have exclusive access to the network-partners-only database; which contains over 10,000 business proposals from around the world.
- EEN Singapore will be focusing on the following activities to promote and facilitate partnership agreements between Singapore and European companies.
- Promote strategic business partnerships among EU and Singapore companies
- Organize business matching and trade exhibitions to/from Europe
- Organize business matching sessions between Singapore companies and incoming European mission delegates
- Publishing Singapore companies’ profiles into EEN Singapore’s database
- Seminars and outreach events to create awareness of EEN Singapore among the business community
- Matching Singapore companies’ proposal with the opportunities in the Partnering Opportunity Database (POD)
- Connect Singapore companies to EU
Visit http://www.een-singapore.sg for more information.
For further information or enquires, kindly contact:
Tel: (65) 6826 3028
Tel: (65) 6826 3079