Be it Exploring new markets, Exporting products or Expanding global presence, SMF offers a suite of services to support your market expansion strategies.
The SMF Global Business Groups (GBG) provides members opportunities and assistance to internationalise their business via trade fairs and missions. GBG also collaborates with International Enterprise (IE) Singapore, embassies, foreign chambers of commerce, business councils and other trade associations, to develop cross border relations and generate trade and investment opportunities for our members.
SMF is committed to helping members capture new markets opportunities for geographical or alternative industries, and we pride ourselves as your good partner and the gateway to the global marketplace.
Click to access the following information: SMF Global Business Groups Division
Mr Simon Li
Vice President, SMF
Feoso Oil (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Mr Sunny Koh, PBM
Chairman, SMF Membership & Industry Groups FC
Chinatown Food Corporation Pte Ltd
5 Business Groups
- ASEAN, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Oceania Business Group
- Americas Business Group
- China and North East Asia Business Group
- Europe Business Group
- India, Middle East, Central Asia and Africa Business Group
Leads and Information
Business Leads (overseas)SMF Secretariat shares list of overseas contacts generated from trade fairs and missions.
SMF Manufacturers’ Survey ReportsA quarterly report published by SMF on domestic manufacturers’ sentiments on key areas that will impact the overall performance of their companies.
Lead KPISMF’s monthly report on business performance and outlook for the next 3 months and ad-hoc polls on topics such as jobs credit and staff strength.
EDB Manufacturing Performance ReportsMonthly reports released by EDB on Singapore’s manufacturing performance. Published with courtesy of EDB.
PoliciesFind out international trade guidelines and policies before you take your business abroad.
- here to download application form.
Government Assistance Schemes
Attain assistance in international marketing activities with cost-saving schemes.
- iMAP An initiative by IE Singapore, iMAP reimburses Singapore-based companies up to 70% on airfare and accommodation when they participate in iMAP-supported missions and trade fairs.
Gain fundamental skills and knowledge about the export business
- Exporter Development Programme Developed by IE Singapore, SMF presents EDP, a 3-component programme to guide companies with the skills, strategies and knowledge to export their businesses.