Be Part of SMF, Join Us Today
The Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) is committed to helping members meet the challenges in today’s competitive business environment. We welcome you as our member.
As a member, you will enjoy the following:
- Participation in your choice of the industry groups under the SMF ambit
- Networking platforms to facilitate intra and inter-group business across the industry groups;
- Focused seminars to help members manage business costs effectively
- Updates on industry trends, issues and government related news
- Dialogue sessions with government, agencies and other trade associations to promote members and industry interests
- International trade and investment missions for market penetration and investment opportunities
- Training programmes to upgrade staff’s skill sets at preferential rates
- Preferential rates on Certificate of Origins services
- Gala events such as appreciation night and annual dinner for members to network, forge closer ties and establish new contacts
- Subsidies under the International Marketing Assistance Programme for approved trade shows and missions
Membership Application Form
or Please download the application form, fill it up and fax it to 65-6826 3068
or you may email us at email@example.com for enquiries.
Membership Categories at SMF
Membership is now open to companies in the manufacturing as well as non-manufacturing industries, registered under the Singapore Law.
(A) Ordinary Members
Ordinary Business Members
- Any firm or company directly carrying on the business of manufacturing in Singapore or any other territory
Ordinary Association Members
- Any association with at least 50% of its members as Ordinary members of SMF at the time of application.
(B) General Members
General Business Members
- Any firm or company that is not directly in the business of manufacturing.
General Association Members
- Any association with less than 50 percent of its members as Ordinary members of SMF at the time of application.
+ updated as of 29 Sep 2011