Formerly known as the Oil & Gas and Related Industries, the new Energy & Chemicals industry group envisions to serve the community of Singapore-based companies involved in and/ supports oil, gas and chemicals manufacturing. The formation of the previous IG dated back to 2006, where the group focused on providing general directions and consultative advice on issues related to the community.
Click here for more information.
The objectives for the Energy & Chemicals (E&C) IG:
- To maintain and enhance the reputation of the Oil & Gas Community in Singapore, and to ensure that oil & gas and related products of the highest quality be readily available.
- To co-operate with the Government of Singapore, and public bodies in Singapore in furtherance of the economic development and prosperity of Singapore with particular reference to the promotion of investment and the advancement of the oil, gas and related industries.
- To promote and facilitate the oil & gas and related industry in Singapore and between Singapore and foreign countries, and the interests of persons engaged in such industry, and in particular amongst ASEAN member countries;
- To collect, collate and disseminate statistics and other information relating to the oil & gas and related industries;
- To promote and constructively comment on legislative or other measures affecting the oil & gas and related industry;
- To promote goodwill among members of the O&G;
- To advise and assist in the matter of disputes arising out of commercial transactions between members of the O&G and / or other parties;
- To communicate with other industrial and public and private bodies throughout the world and concert and promote measures for facilitation of the oil & gas and related trade and industry;
- To undertake, coordinate, or encourage the conduct of research and studies which will serve to identify opportunities and projects on new products that will complement the oil & gas and related industries.
Energy & Chemicals (E&C) IG Committee Members,
(Term: 2018 - 2021)
Name of Committee Member
E&C IG Title
Member Company Name
Mr Simon Li
|Chairman||FEOSO OIL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD|
|Mr Dennis Tan||Deputy Chairman
Chairman of Oil & Gas Sub-Committee
|SURBANA JURONG INFRASTRUCTURE PTE LTD|
|Mr Roy Keng Hong Tan||Chairman of Chemicals Sub-Committee||AIK MOH PAINTS & CHEMICALS PTE LTD|
|Mr Toh Seong Wah||Chairman of Energy & Power Sub-Committee||ENERGY MARKET COMPANY PTE LTD|
|Dr See Soo Loi||Vice Chairman for Programs & Events||NSL CHEMICALS LTD|
|Mr Chau Tak Vui||Committee Member||MCKINN INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD|
|Mr Teng Chen-Ji||Committee Member||WWRC SINGAPORE PTE LTD|
|Mr James Chong||Committee Member||SENOKO ENERGY SUPPLY PTE LTD|
|Ms Foo May Ling||Committee Member||ENVIRO GAS PTE LTD|
|Mr Senthil Kumar||Committee Member||I SWITCH PTE LTD|
|Dr Khoo Keng Meng||Committee Member||LONZA CHEMICAL SINGAPORE PTE LTD|
|Ms Geraldine Tan||Committee Member||PACIFICLIGHT ENERGY PTE LTD|
|Ms Ellen Teo||Committee Member||UNION ENERGY CORPORATION PTE LTD|
|Mr Michael Wong||Committee Member||TUAS POWER SUPPLY PTE LTD|
For information or enquires on Energy & Chemicals IG, contact
ECIG Secretariat Ms Prasunna Ramadas at:
Tel: 6826 3045
or email us via our contact us form.