The Singapore Manufacturing Federation (SMF) is committed to helping members meet the challenges in today’s competitive business environment. We welcome you as part of our dynamic manufacturing committee.
- Networking platforms to facilitate intra and inter-group business across the industry groups;
- Updates on industry trends, issues and government related news;
- Dialogue sessions with government, agencies and other trade associations to promote members and industry interests;
- International trade and investment missions for market penetration and investment opportunities;
- Gala events such as appreciation night and annual dinner for members to network, forge closer ties and establish new contacts;
- Special rate for Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Networking and Business Matching Events to help members manage business challenges effectively;
- Savings of up to 77.5% on trade exhibition administration fees and reimbursements of up to 50%* for participation by eligible members under the LEAD International Fairs & Missions from Enterprise Singapore;
- Get up to 37.5% discount on endorsement fees of Electronic CO and up to 25% discount on Manual CO, with G.S.T. fully absorbed;
- Get up to 10% discount for advertising through SMF marketing channels;
- Get up to 20% off the rental of training room at SMF Building;
- Receive 15% discount for selected workshop and training courses at SMF Centre of Corporate Learning;
- Receive a quarterly CONNECT magazine;
- Complimentary business advisory service on understanding of the various Government Assistance Schemes and Productivity Programme for your business needs.
* subject to Enterprise Singapore's approval
Please download the application form, fill it up and send it to email@example.com.
Download Membership Application Here
Click here to email us for any membership enquiries
Membership Categories at SMF
Membership is now open to companies in the manufacturing as well as non-manufacturing industries, registered under the Singapore Law.
1. Manufacturing Members
- Manufacturing Members may be Manufacturing Business Members or Manufacturing Association Members.
- A Manufacturing Business Member shall be a Business which
- carries on the business of Manufacturing in Singapore; or
- carries on the business of Manufacturing outside Singapore with research and development and/or head quarter functions in Singapore and/or with a presence in Singapore or such other business function as the Council may from time to time determine; or
- provides direct integral business that supports the business of Manufacturing including but not limited to assembly, maintenance, engineering services, fabrication and packing or such other integral businesses as the Council may from time to time determine.
- A Manufacturing Association Member shall be an Association which at the time of its application for membership has at least 50% of its members in the business of Manufacturing.
2. Manufacturing Services Members
- Manufacturing Services Members may be Manufacturing Services Business Members or Manufacturing Services Association Members.
- A Manufacturing Services Member shall be a Business which supports and adds value to the manufactured products and which includes:
- legal, accounting and engineering professionals who are qualified to practise under their respective professional bodies; and governed by relevant Statutory Acts
- logistic and supply chain, freight forwarding and warehousing providers which give full logistical support to the logistics industry and digital commerce services providers; and
- sole distributors of specific products providing after sale services with technical support and testing, inspection, and certification services providers.
- A Manufacturing Services Association Member shall be an Association which at the time of its application for membership has at least 50% of its members in the business of Manufacturing Services.
3. General Members
- General Members may be General Business Members or General Association Members.
- A General Business Member shall be a Business which is not directly involved in the business of Manufacturing and does not qualify to be a Manufacturing or Manu-Services & Support Member.
- A General Association Member shall be an Association which at the time of its application for membership has less than 50% of its members in the business either of Manufacturing or of Manu-Services & Support.